Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why we have a new address!

I am sad to report that we have lost our old blog... for the time being is all, we hope. We had some issues with it not allowing comments and such and I reverted to the classic blogger to see if the comments came back up... and they did not. So when I went to repaste my background template (the same as the one found here) and then viewed my blog it was gone!!! I will be trying to figure out how to bring it back to "life." But until then this is our temporary blog, which may become permanent! : ( please bookmark the page...

2 comments:

Bruce Cameron said...

Thanks for the update. We voted but we won't tell you which name we picked. We love you all and are excited for the arrival of our 4th grandson in a row.

Bruce & Carolyn

Kate said...

OH NO!!! I'm sorry! I have a blog too and it's pretty much my baby book- So I decided to print it out each month just in case!